Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Shoes



I just had to post about my "Nap Time" craft project from today.  Each day when Brynlee is taking her nap I try to work on one of the million craft projects I have always wanted to do along with clean the house, do a little laundry, figure out something for dinner, catch up on TV, and a million other things as they come up.  I have really enjoyed taking a few minutes to play in all of my craft stuff.  Shay is glad to see all the money buying the stuff being put to good use finally!  Today I worked on some shoes for Brynlee and a new mailbox.  We have had a hard time finding shoes that actually fit Brynlee's feet.  For the longest time she could barely wear newborn size shoes.  Today marked a milestone we bought some cheap SIZE 2 boating shoes at Wal Mart and I got to "blinging" on the shoes.  I also am redecorating a new mailbox for our house but will post pics of that later when I am finished!


I love how the shoes turned out and I can't wait for her to wear them tomorrow!


Yesterday we went to Claude to have lunch with my aunt, my cousin and her kids.  Brynlee loves all of the kids and has so much fun swimming and playing with them.  After a little lunch at Dairy Queen we went for a swim.  Brynlee is quite the fish and loves to swim for hours.  



Some old pictures but some cute ones too!


Brynlee called daddy today to see if he was available for lunch... he was and she was so excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment