Monday, August 20, 2012

This past week in photos!

This past week has been a crazy one!  I have started back to work which is definitely an adjustment for all of us.  The biggest adjustment is being in a new classroom and a new grade level which means there is a lot of work to be done before Meet the Teacher night.  Another adjustment is not being home all day to play with my sweet girl.  I have recruited Shay and Brynlee to help me get my room ready for school.  They have been lots of help especially Brynlee....


Brynlee wanted to help organize too!

Besides working in my classroom ALL WEEKEND LONG we have managed a little play time and some cooking (last week)!  Only one more week and school officially starts which will mean even more fun.  I am excited for what is to come.  


I can't believe that in less than two months this sweet girl will be a year old.  It is crazy how time flies and we are enjoying each and every day that we are blessed with this amazing little girl.


Shay wanted chili rellenos for dinner the other night since we bought some green chilies while we were in New Mexico.  I was a little nervous since I have never made them at home but they turned out yummy.  Shay has already bought more so we can make them again!


The saying goes the bigger the bow the better the mamma... I'm going to assume that goes for flowers as well!


Brynlee loves to close her eyes now when she smiles.... so precious!


Yummy toast along with some giggling is good for the soul!



After Meet the Teacher (which means my classroom has to be complete) and school starts I should be back to not living at the school which means more regular updates of our sweet girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment