Thursday, August 2, 2012

This week...


This week I have been busy with helping with Vacation Bible School.  It has been lots of fun helping out with the rec time/games.  I have come home tired every night.  The downside of this is I haven’t been able to spend very much time with Brynlee or Shay in the evenings.  Normally when I get home she is asleep.  She has enjoyed her time with her daddy!  This week marks the countdown until I have to go back to work.  I am happy to get my room back in order and meet a new class but sad to leave Brynlee.   We have had so much fun this summer and I’ve cherished every moment with her.  Here a few pictures of Brynlee from this week.

Spent the day in Lubbock and played with my GaGa and great grandmother!

Brynlee and Daddy enjoying the Parade of Athletes during the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics!

Daddy was in charge of dinner while I was at VBS and Brynlee loved it!

Hi!

Not a fan of playing in my exersaucer anymore but I love playing and crawling under it!


No comments:

Post a Comment