Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to work we go...


We had a wonderful day off from work Monday.  It was nice to be a little lazy and catch up on some rest.  We went to town and got some paint for our bathroom we are remodeling and stopped by Wal-Mart to print some pictures out for school.  While we were there we picked up some necessities… Dr. Pepper and Water of course!  Brynlee had been trying to climb into the basket so after we checked out I let her ride in the basket on top of the drinks.  She loved it and looked like such a big girl.  




I finally took the time to take the last of the pictures of my classroom.  I love how the wall outside my door turned out.  I owe lots of thinks to Christy for helping me finish it!  She was amazing.  The display wall turned out perfect as well.  I made the photo frame to go along with our theme for the district so we could take each child’s picture on the first day of school.  The pictures turned out precious.  I love the idea Kelley gave me for pom poms.  They jazzed up the area around my sink/window.  



This weekend we are excited that we will get to see the Baker family and hopefully we will get to meet Mr. Grady as well (Mark and Lydia’s new baby)!  We have a busy weekend planned celebrating Shay’s 30th birthday and getting Brynlee’s pictures taken for her first birthday invitation.  I can’t believe we are already planning a first birthday party!  Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment