Friday, September 28, 2012

Back to the Blog


It has been a while since there has been a post.  We battled a “cough” for about two weeks.  I’m definitely glad that we are all feeling better.  It seems as though I have been going non-stop at school and haven’t had time to think.  Being in a new grade level is wonderful but I’m having to learn lots of new stuff.   Each week I feel a little more prepared to tackle the next week.  Soon I will feel like an old pro… at least that’s what I’m hoping for.



We have had lots of wonderful family time with our little family.  Brynlee has become quite the ham lately.  She is too funny and we love the little sassy personality that is non-stop laughter and entertainment.  We are only a few days away from her first birthday.  I can’t believe how the past year has flown by.  We are so lucky that God picked us to be Brynlee’s parents.  We could not imagine our lives without her.







Two weekends ago we stopped to visit At’ll Do Farms before the football game.  We had so much fun and it was such a neat little place.  Brynlee enjoyed playing at the farm and of course loved the football game. 








We have been blessed with some rain lately, which means our road turns into a fun experience.  I haven’t gotten my car stuck before but my luck ran out two weeks ago.  I was headed home from school and next thing I know I am in the ditch and can’t seem to get out.  Shay has given me quite a hard time about it until Thursday morning.  Karma came around and shared the experience with Shay.  His truck slid into the ditch Thursday morning.  Good thing his sweet wife pulled him out Thursday night!



We are starting to get all of our fall decorations out.  Shay brought home a truckload of pumpkins for my classroom and for me to decorate inside and outside of the house.  I was in Heaven with all the pumpkins.  I have seen so many cute ideas on Pinterest so I am ready to try out all my pumpkin projects!











No comments:

Post a Comment