Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to our blog...

Welcome to the Smith family blog.  We have started this blog because we want to be able to share all of our fun adventures with our family and friends.  This weekend we came to Kansas for Tyler’s (Shay’s friend/my cousin’s husband) annual cattle branding at his family’s ranch.  This is a special weekend for Shay and I since it’s where everything started for us.  We had met several times before but sparks flew the weekend of the branding five years ago.  It has been pure bliss ever since!  We hope you enjoy all of our photos from the weekend!


Our family taking a break at the branding!

Cousin Kallahan, Cousin Keeler, and Brynlee ready to head to the branding!

Hanging out with daddy!

My first horse ride with mommy!

I love horses!

All the girls the weekend Shay and I hit it off five years ago!

My how the times have changed... now we have our sweet Brynlee and cousin Kallahan!

Once again we had a wonderful time in Kansas with the Baker family!  Thank you for having us!



No comments:

Post a Comment