Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We're Back...


Hello!  It has been a while since we have posted but we have been on a fun adventure.  Last Tuesday we went to Lubbock so that I could take my principal certification test…  which I passed!  After my test Wednesday Brynlee and I drove to Midland.  Brynlee was able to play with her cousins Jayden and Wyatt.



Before we left for San Antonio Brynlee got her first hair trim.  Amanda did a wonderful job especially since Brynlee was jumping around the whole time!



Brynlee and I went on a weekend get away with the grandparents.  We were headed for San Antonio but Brynlee had other plans!  We stopped in Kerrville for a night because Brynlee was done riding in her car seat.  We stayed at the YO Ranch Resort & Hotel and it was gorgeous.  




There will be more to come about our vacation…






1 comment:

  1. Brynlee looks so little next to the boots! Looks like you had a great trip. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete